The Financial Planning Process is a process of creating strategies taking into account all aspects of the clients existing financial situation. It is a step by step process and incorporates the following;
- Establishing and Defining the relationship with the client;
- Collecting relevant information and identifying the client’s personal and financial objectives, needs and priorities;
- Analysing and Assessing the clients existing financial status;
- Developing an appropriate Financial Planning Recommendation and presenting this to the client;
- Implementation of the Financial Planning Recommendations;
- Reviewing and re-evaluating the clients situation at predetermined regular intervals;
By adopting and following this approach, clients of ODCL Financial Services can be sure that they are receiving advice specific to their stated needs and objectives.